Maki, Ledin, Bick & Olson, S.C.
Experienced Legal Representation in Superior, Wisconsin
For quality legal representation in northern Wisconsin, you need an experienced attorney who is familiar with the law and court systems. At the Superior, Wisconsin law firm of Maki, Ledin, Bick & Olson, S.C., our attorneys have extensive experience practicing in Wisconsin courts. Our law firm has earned a reputation for providing clients with high quality, personalized legal counsel throughout northern Wisconsin. This reputation and level of service is reflected in our AV rating under Martindale Hubbell's peer review rating system*.
All of the attorneys at Maki, Ledin, Bick & Olson, S.C. live, work and participate in the communities of Douglas County. If you are seeking effective legal services from experienced lawyers, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
|Call 715-394-4471 or 800-924-1234 now to discuss your case with an attorney at Maki, Ledin, Bick & Olson, S.C. |
Our highly skilled lawyers handle a variety of legal matters for clients in Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota, including cases related to the following practice areas:
- Personal Injury: recovering compensation for serious injuries, property damage, lost wages and other damages related to a motor vehicle accident or other serious accident
- Criminal Defense: aggressive defense representation for clients facing criminal charges for drunk driving (DUI/DWI), traffic violations, drug crimes, juvenile crimes or other criminal offenses
- Estate Planning, Probate and Elder Law: guiding individuals and families through the creation of wills or trusts, handling elder law issues such as guardianships, and counsel through the entire probate process
- Bankruptcy: experienced counsel for clients enduring financial turmoil and facing personal bankruptcy under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code
- Family Law: serving the interests of clients through family law disputes, such as divorce, custody or juvenile law issues
- Trials/Litigation: demonstrated skill preserving clients' interests in civil jury trials arising from real estate disputes, business disputes, contract disputes, personal injury and wrongful death litigation and other complex litigation
We put the best interests of our clients first and seek to resolve cases in an efficient and cost-effective manner. If you are facing a difficult legal situation, having an experienced attorney who knows the area and how the courts operate is essential. We have extensive litigation experience in the Wisconsin courts and are fully prepared to handle your case and stand up for your rights.
Contact Us Today For Experienced Representation
For experienced legal representation, contact us or call 715-394-4471 or toll-free 800-924-1234 now to schedule an appointment. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with evening and weekend appointments also available. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
Maki, Ledin, Bick & Olson, S.C.
1109 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880-1502
Telephone: 715-394-4471 | Fax: 715-394-3889
Toll Free: 800-924-1234
Map and Directions
The law firm of Maki, Ledin, Bick & Olson, S.C. represents clients of Northern Wisconsin including the communities of Ashland, Barnes, Bayfield, Bennett, Benoit, Brule, Cable, Clam Lake, Cornucopia, Dairyland, Drummond, Foxboro, Grand View, Gordon, Hawthorne, Hayward, Herbster, Hurley, Iron River, Lake Nebagamon, LaPointe, Maple, Marengo, Mason, Minong, Nemakagon, Oulu, Poplar, Port Wing, Sanborn, Spider Lake, South Range, Spooner, Springbrook, Solon Springs, Stone Lake, Superior, Waino, Wascott, Washburn, Winter as well as Douglas, Bayfield, Ashland, Burnett, Iron, Washburn, Polk, Barron, Rusk, Sawyer and other northern Wisconsin counties.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright © 2010
by Maki, Ledin, Bick & Olson, S.C. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.
FirmSite® by FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business.