Maki, Ledin, Bick & Olson, S.C.
1109 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880-1502
Telephone: 715-394-4471
Fax: 715-394-3889
Toll Free: 800-924-1234

Attorney Profiles

Stephen J. Olson

Superior, Wisconsin

Phone: 715-394-4471
Fax: (715) 394-3889
Email: Contact Me
(Attorney Stephen J. Olson)

Stephen J. Olson has handled personal injury cases from the plaintiff side as well as the defense side.  Steve also practices in the areas of  family, criminal defense, banking and business law.

Steve graduated from the College of St. Scholastica Cum Laude in 1996 with a degree in history. Steve also graduated from Creighton University, Cum Laude with a jurist doctrine degree in 1999. Steve is licensed to practice in both Minnesota and Wisconsin as well as all federal courts in both states.

Steve is a member of the Douglas County Bar Association as well as the Sixth Judicial District Bar Association of Minnesota. Steve currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Douglas County YMCA; Douglas County United Way and has served as past president of the Superior Jaycees and the Douglas County Bar Association.

Areas of Practice

  • Personal Injury
  • Litigation
  • Family Law
  • Business Planning
  • Real Estate
  • Probate
  • Estate Planning
  • Commercial Law
  • Collections

Bar Admissions

  • Wisconsin, 1999
  • Minnesota, 2000
  • U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2000
  • U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2003


  • Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska, 1999
    Honors: Cum Laude

  • College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, Minnesota, 1996
    Honors: Cum Laude
    Major: History

Professional Associations and Memberships

  • Minnesota State Bar

  • Wisconsin State Bar

  • Douglas County Bar Association

  • United Way

  • Superior Jaycees

  • Rotary

  • YMCA

Birth Information

  • August 15, 1973, New Ulm, Minnesota, United States of America

Printer Friendly View
Add To Favorites

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.